BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

21 November, 2008

Eight Things

So.....I came across this on Erin's blog - it is really giving me cause to think right now.

8 Favorite TV Shows (in no particular order)

1) House
2) Cops
3) NASCAR Races
4) Major League Baseball
5) M*A*S*H*
6) The Biggest Loser
7) Extreme Makeover Home Edition
8) Local News


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1) Called my sister to tell her Happy Birthday
2) Went to a long Staff Meeting
3) Rode the train
4) Cried
5) Slept (not nearly enough)
6) Sang
7) Felt sad
8) Awakened to nightmares several times

8 Things I Look Forward To

1) Sleep without nightmares
2) The Tabernacle Christmas Concerts
3) Feeling better
4) Springtime
5) Time with Erin
6) Being skinny again
7) Regaining control of my life
8) Going on vacation

8 Favorite Restaurants

1) Wendy's
2) Taco Bell
3) Dragon Diner
4) Arby's
5) Cafe Alicia
6) Cafe Rio
7) Cancun Cafe
8) Red Robin

8 Things on my wish list

1) Having the house done
2) Finding the missing camera
3) Photography trip
4) Going back to school
5) Nightmares going away for good
6) Learning to accept me for who I am
7) Being grateful for my family
8) Scuba diving trip to Nicaragua

8 People to Tag

1) Erin
2) Mark
3) Darwin
4) Lol
5) Gary
6) Kirk
7) Hal
8) John

0 comments: